• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Tom and Jerry!

tomrabbit

Young Bun
Hello all! I live in Scotland with my 2 bunnies Tom and Jerry. We inherited them from a friend when they were about 4 or 5 years old, and over 8 years later, they are still going strong, making them seriously old rabbits! Here they are enjoying some exercise in the garden. I don't know what kind of rabbits they are, but maybe someone else does?
Picture055.jpg

Jerry is still very lively and nosey, and runs about everwhere, but when he has had a mad march hare moment, he has a little rest afterwards these days. Tom used to be full of mischief, but he is slowing down, and is rather stiff when he goes about. He enjoys bun-bathing in the sunshine and doesn't like to get cold, so they are living in our conservatory over winter, and unlike us, have a little radiator on through the cold nights.

aw i dont know hat type they are but they are gorgeous and sound very much loved - lucky bunnuhs

Welcome :wave:

Wow, that's an amazing age!! They must have a great quality of life. Lucky things!

Welcome to RU. :D

they are lovely and what a fantastic age. :D they look like my uncles bunny (he was a rew) and he lived until a few days short of his 14th birthday. :D

Back