• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I is feelink a wickle bit ill :(

chul

Staff member
Mummeh and Daddeh make me have a Vee H Dee injecshun yesturday and now I dun feel like doing much :(

2010-11-112104431.jpg

2010-11-11210433-1.jpg

2010-11-11210427.jpg

Iz dun even want my fenuugreek crunshiez

2010-11-11210418.jpg

2010-11-11210408.jpg

Iz just gonna lie wiv it

2010-11-11210400.jpg

Maybez I shud just go sleepies?

2010-11-11210337.jpg

2010-11-11210319.jpg

Please send him vibes :( he seems ok, then goes quiet and flops about loads :(

Poor Pepy! Spenser felt like that after his VHD, but it is better than getting a very nasty illness. Do you have a red mark on the back of your neck? Spenser had one, but I think it bothered me more than him. He was right as rain after a couple of days.

Oh no, gorgeous bunneh, please get better soon. :(

Is he ok?

Sending lots and lots of vibes. Did he have it done today?

He is wonderful:love:

When was the last time he ate anything? I have to go to bed now, but seriously if he has not eaten get him to a vet ASAP.

Tones and tones of vibes:love:

He is far too fluffly to see his neck! Hes like a fluff bomb!

Hes actually better now then before, exploring a bit.

At least with him still I got some cute photos!!! :love:

He is wonderful:love:

When was the last time he ate anything? I have to go to bed now, but seriously if he has not eaten get him to a vet ASAP.

Tones and tones of vibes:love:

He has eaten, but thank you! He ate last night and this morning, and I'm sure he will eat his tea before bed. He ate three crunshies before saying no to the last one!

He's lovely. My two were slower than usual when they had theirs. They were still eating though. Is he eating again?

Aww glad he is eating now. Please give him a nosey rub from me x

He's had about a billion nose rubs, and no doubt will have more when he sleeps in our bed tonight! One spoilt little Bunski!

(Bunski is his actual name, he doesn't respond to Pepy, only Bunski!)

Aw, bless, mine were dozy and grumpy after their jabs (but I still got mugged for the crunchies...)

Hope he's feeling brighter soon x

Pie is always abit 'funny' after her jabs too, bless.

Its not nice but has to be done!

Back