• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic piggies!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... My piggies have a box each like this.....

DSC01110.jpg

I cut archways in the front and in the sides that are next to each other so they have a little tunnel through to the box next door. I'm still laughing because I was taking them out to clean pen and it was like that magic trick with the cup and the balls!!

First a piggie in each box, lift one box and magically.... no piggie there!! Two piggies in the second box!! Lift the second box...... one piggie in the box and another one scurrying around the other corner!! Lift that box ...... no piggies!!! Both hiding behind the hay!!! Magic!! :lol:

Bless them! Any progress with the shhhhh ... exercise? At least you haven't had to widen the doors. :lol:

:lol::lol: I think they are a nice little size for piggies :love: hope you have been doing some Benny Hill running around, although I find it's better exercise for me than the piggies :lol:

Back