• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought I'd post some bunny pics to cheer me up

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Millions of comments please :p:lol:

DSCI0680.jpg

Oh RU looks at us smushed up against the bars. We have no space, no space at all

DSCI0699.jpg

Under the coffee table...

DSCI0700.jpg

And when Ruby wants nose rubs she becomes a lop :D

Okay random comment I know, but which blue box is that from Wilkinson's? I'm looking for a new litter tray to fit two big bunnehs in at once.

And your two are so cute in it. :)

Okay random comment I know, but which blue box is that from Wilkinson's? I'm looking for a new litter tray to fit two big bunnehs in at once.

And your two are so cute in it. :)

oo you're observant :lol: didn't even notice the wilko's ticket on it! It's an underbed storage box think it's 28 litres. In my local on they're near the kitchen stuff :)

Ruby: Is you calling us big bunnehs?? :? :(

Oh gosh, lovely Ruby. :love::love::love:

Sorry it's taken me 10 minutes to notice - I was making a cup of tea. Am trying to cut down on my tea, but will toast Ruby with my next cup. :thumb:

Oh gosh, lovely Ruby. :love::love::love:

Sorry it's taken me 10 minutes to notice - I was making a cup of tea. Am trying to cut down on my tea, but will toast Ruby with my next cup. :thumb:

7 cups??!! is that cutting down??!!

Gorgeous snuggly buns Nicola - an uppy ear that turns into a lop - neato!!! :lol:

Ahhh that is sooo cute! Look at those bunny moufs!

And I love the fact she goes loppy when she wants snuggles! :love::love::love:

:lol::lol: I know, she's so versatile

I love your thingymajig, whatchmccallit, the picture at the end of your thread - what do you call it? With all the bunnies on it.... Can't think of the name for it - it's nice anyway! I must try to work on my feeble one again.

More pics please!! Hows Jasmine?

I love your thingymajig, whatchmccallit, the picture at the end of your thread - what do you call it? With all the bunnies on it.... Can't think of the name for it - it's nice anyway! I must try to work on my feeble one again.

More pics please!! Hows Jasmine?

signature? thank you :) weebarraxo made it for me :D I just put up some piccies of Luna too :)

Jasmine is still losing weight :cry: vet says not to worry yet because she had to shift all the food and gas in her stomach before she can start gaining. Taking her back in two weeks.

signature? thank you :) weebarraxo made it for me :D I just put up some piccies of Luna too :)

Jasmine is still losing weight :cry: vet says not to worry yet because she had to shift all the food and gas in her stomach before she can start gaining. Taking her back in two weeks.

Ahh, wee love. Is she bright enough?

Ahh, wee love. Is she bright enough?

She is bright, she does sit hunched a lot, not as if she's in pain, just a bit miserable looking, but I think she's always done that. I'm so paranoid though everything she does, I'm like 'is that new??'

Nearly finished my tea. Would really like to get to 10pm before I have another one, so thought I would try distracting myself by admiring Ruby again. What age are you now Ruby? :wave:

Nearly finished my tea. Would really like to get to 10pm before I have another one, so thought I would try distracting myself by admiring Ruby again. What age are you now Ruby? :wave:

Ruby: A lady never reveals her age so I hasn't told anyone. My mummeh and the P@h adoption people think I is about 1 or 2 :)

oo you're observant :lol: didn't even notice the wilko's ticket on it! It's an underbed storage box think it's 28 litres. In my local on they're near the kitchen stuff :)

Ruby: Is you calling us big bunnehs?? :? :(

Thank you. :)
I couldn't seem to find a nice big one in mine. And your two look lovely and little in it. That's the reason I thought it would be good for my two. ;)

(Did I manage to dig myself out of that one okay?)

Thank you. :)
I couldn't seem to find a nice big one in mine. And your two look lovely and little in it. That's the reason I thought it would be good for my two. ;)

(Did I manage to dig myself out of that one okay?)

:lol::lol: good save

Back