• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you need a hand, mum? U/D more pics post 22

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Dandelion& Clover used to be quite happy to sleep upstairs whilst I cleaned the base of the aviary, but now they come down and 'help' me every day.

They are fascinated by the various bags, buckets etc, by the lower hutch door when its opened so that I can clean the bedroom, by my legs.....

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010018.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010017.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010022.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010031.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010037.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010042.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010044.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010046.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010056.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010064.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010066.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010067.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010070.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010073.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010074.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010077.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010096.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010109.jpg

BunnieshelpingcleanNov2010099.jpg

Last edited:
They've been listening in on the Brownies - doing their 'good turns.' :lol:

The tan bits on the back of their necks look very smooth in these pictures. Had they been grooming?

They've been listening in on the Brownies - doing their 'good turns.' :lol:

The tan bits on the back of their necks look very smooth in these pictures. Had they been grooming?

Their tan bits are incredibly soft - just right for snuggling your nose into when they're feeling obliging :oops:

:love::love::love: oh so cute, how do you get through a photoshoot without squidging them???

Harvey's little fawn smudge on the back of his neck is so soft too :love::love:

Woveley wee dinky doos!! I kiss Ben and Lolsie when they are eating. One each - top of the head!! I miss them. I want them iiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!! :cry:

Your fault Blackberry & Co - you and your cute bunnies have made me all emotional!! :evil:

Woveley wee dinky doos!! I kiss Ben and Lolsie when they are eating. One each - top of the head!! I miss them. I want them iiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!! :cry:

Your fault Blackberry & Co - you and your cute bunnies have made me all emotional!! :evil:

Dingbat!

I get to kiss Dan & Clo when they have their morning & evening pellets cos they go upstairs and wait for them, and I hold the pot out and they stuff their heads and and I grab a sneaky kiss :love:

Blackie & Butter have wised up to that tactic :roll:

I want Spenser in, but I know - I hope - he's nice and snug. I want Mr McFLurry to be an indoor bun for the winter too, but I don't think it's going to happen this year. :(

I want Spenser in, but I know - I hope - he's nice and snug. I want Mr McFLurry to be an indoor bun for the winter too, but I don't think it's going to happen this year. :(

I don;t think my boys would want to be indoor buns - they are always so happy to get back outside after a visit, and they love lying out in the breeze.

I don;t think my boys would want to be indoor buns - they are always so happy to get back outside after a visit, and they love lying out in the breeze.

You see - thats what would worry me about bring them in. My two love their setup. I fear it's just me who wants them to be house buns. Esp Lola - Benson is happy to bounce about wherever he is but Lola likes to get out and she stamps when I close the kitchen door.

Today Dan & Clo had thrown their gazebo across the floor, turned their car upside down and pulled all the hay out of it, and kicked poops everywhere....I think they wanted to make sure I had planty for them to help with :roll::lol:

Aww! :love: I make sure Riley is clear out of my way when I clean his hutch as he is known to jump in the bag of hay and have a munch on it :lol:
Just a quick question...What is that stuff in the green bucket and what is it used for? :oops: Sorry for being dumb :lol: x

Aww! :love: I make sure Riley is clear out of my way when I clean his hutch as he is known to jump in the bag of hay and have a munch on it :lol:
Just a quick question...What is that stuff in the green bucket and what is it used for? :oops: Sorry for being dumb :lol: x

It's a mix of Megazorb & Auboise - I'm just changing of from Megazorb as I can now purchase the Auboise locally. I use it in the litter trays to soak up the pee :)

Back