• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new girl

Indy

Warren Scout
DSC00167.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

The new baby has arrived :)

I would love to say she came from a really lovely home and is mega friendy.... but she didnt :? Shes just under 9 weeks old and is a proper little bag of bones. Shes actually quite uncomfortable to hold because shes so bony. Luckily her fluff hides it quite well. Shes been hiding in her nest box since we got home and hasnt come out bless her.

Indy can hear her moving about upstairs and is having a good wash and scrub up to make a good impression, tho he is very jealous :lol:

The woman i got her from was suggesting putting the two together after a few days.... I told her Inds hasnt been neutered yet and is 14 weeks and she didnt seem to think it would matter?:shock::?

Goodness me why are people so ignorant about buns :roll:
She is adorable and such a pretty colour. xxx

Shes been named Pie... shortened from sweetiepie.... although ironicly it does also sound like ive named her after a Rabbit Pie :lol: :) :)

Back