• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy gotcha day poppy =]

beccimarie

Mama Doe
i never tell you about poppy, but thats because she is made of steel and nothing is ever wrong with her :lol: so this thread is esspielly for her :love: i got poppy 3 years ago after caspers previous wifey sadly past away, poppy picked casper off his feet again and made him happy, we named her poppy as it was poppy day when we got her :lol: she used to be very scared, over the past 3 years we have worked with her and she has become very close to me, other people she is still scared of but has a very big heart, and is a very good hay and grass eater, we all love you lots poppsy :love: and im sorry you never get mentioned, casper is the one with all the issues :lol:

easterholidays034.jpg

easterholidays030.jpg
Im a good girl :D

Last edited:
Aww, happy Gotcha Day Poppy! :love::love::love:

I love the nail-clipping photo. I would love to be able to do that. Spenser will bearly submit to being carried to and from the hutch. He normally travles by carry-box. :roll:

Poppy has lovely clean paws.

Aww, happy Gotcha Day Poppy! :love::love::love:

I love the nail-clipping photo. I would love to be able to do that. Spenser will bearly submit to being carried to and from the hutch. He normally travles by carry-box. :roll:

Poppy has lovely clean paws.

:lol: she was a very nervy bunny and would bite when you went near her when i got her, but alot of reasurance and training and she is a very good model now :love: im suprised her feet are clean and she loves digging :lol: although i am a pet groomer and love to groom them :love: they like it too, they cant wait forr there pampering session on a saturday they run in the house ready :lol: only time they will go in the house :lol:

Spenser might be better if I get him neutered. He really likes all four paws on the ground though. :roll: At least I can pick him up if I really have to. Neither of my parents can, so he wasn't handled for two months in the summer when I broke my arm.

Spenser might be better if I get him neutered. He really likes all four paws on the ground though. :roll: At least I can pick him up if I really have to. Neither of my parents can, so he wasn't handled for two months in the summer when I broke my arm.

most buns prefer to be on the ground mine just think there dogs :lol: oo your getting spens neurered! poppy is neutered but unfortuantly casper cant be because of is respiratory problem he can only be put under GA for emergancys only, but lucky for me he does not bother poppy if you know what i mean :lol:

most buns prefer to be on the ground mine just think there dogs :lol: oo your getting spens neurered! poppy is neutered but unfortuantly casper cant be because of is respiratory problem he can only be put under GA for emergancys only, but lucky for me he does not bother poppy if you know what i mean :lol:

I can't decide about Spenser. I really should, but he seems so happy and there's no great chance I'll be bonding him.

I do know what you mean about 'bothering.' My dear little rabbit nephew was very randy last winter when he was coming into his hormones. If Spenser was like that I would have no hesistation as it must be very frustrating being a randy buck.

I can't decide about Spenser. I really should, but he seems so happy and there's no great chance I'll be bonding him.

I do know what you mean about 'bothering.' My dear little rabbit nephew was very randy last winter when he was coming into his hormones. If Spenser was like that I would have no hesistation as it must be very frustrating being a randy buck.

it is a very hard decision, i knew poppy needed to be neutered because she was agrressive but after i had her done she became more agggressive, the vet said she had sepration anxiety :( we finally got her to a calmer level though as you can see from her pictures :lol: casper has never been aggressive, or randy so i am very lucky because i cant have him done even if he was :lol:

Back