• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bringing Smartie in...

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
for the winter, as he is not fat enough to stay outside :/ he hasn't fully moulted into his winter coat :/ so gona bring him in tonite!

only trouble is I only have a small indoor cage for him to go in, so going to leave him in tht during the night and in the day he can hope around the conservetory,

is this okay! to put him in the smaller cage only at night times and let him out during the day! x

it is.. but we have 6 cats who just love to play chase the bunny!! haa so would be worried leaving him in their unsupervised and theirs not door cos we have an open planned kitchen and conservetory its only seperated by a dog gate x

it is.. but we have 6 cats who just love to play chase the bunny!! haa so would be worried leaving him in their unsupervised and theirs not door cos we have an open planned kitchen and conservetory its only seperated by a dog gate x

ahhh, then yeaah shut him in :wave: he should be okay :)

ahhh, then yeaah shut him in :wave: he should be okay :)

he has enough room for his litter tray and stuff, and its only for the night he will be let out at like 7am lol and will probs stay out till 11pm lol i'd rather have him in a small space than die of the cold ha! x

he has enough room for his litter tray and stuff, and its only for the night he will be let out at like 7am lol and will probs stay out till 11pm lol i'd rather have him in a small space than die of the cold ha! x

yeaah, im sure he wont be too bothered, does he not have a friend?

not at the moment he did! but had to seperate them, their waiting to have their bits chopped! but got to wait untill I have the funds because im going to get 3 of them done and, gona wait untill the weather is warmer!

not at the moment he did! but had to seperate them, their waiting to have their bits chopped! but got to wait untill I have the funds because im going to get 3 of them done and, gona wait untill the weather is warmer!

awwh, if he's moving inside he could be done over winter ;)

Back