• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My room has been taken over

by some bunnies!

I will have to get some pictures after dinner. Ive got too much furniture in here anyway, and now i have a 12sq ft pen slap bang in the middle of it!!

They stayed indoors last night because i had them indoors free ranging for too long so it was freezing outside by the time they were ready to go to bed. Dollys having a GA in the morning, so i thought i may aswell keep them indoors untill saturday.

Its not very homely now, unless your a bunny of course! They seem rather chuffed with themselves! :love:

Of course, and somebun managed to pee on the one part of fleece that didnt have any plastic sheeting underneath!! :roll:

Mummys fault for not putting a litter tray down i suppose, not that they use it properly!

im just trying ot upload them to photobucket, but its having problems :?

they arent very good quality though either, the flash on my phone isnt that great :(

Back