• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

adopting a rabbit

charl86

Alpha Buck
how do people do it! I'm just having a look at rabbit rehome etc for a little girlfriend for Sooty and there are so many needing homes, I dont know how people choose!:cry:
I should of just rang round rescues one at a time to see if they had anyone suitable, looking at all these websites just confuses me, now I don't know what to do!

Contact your local Rescue and ask if Sooty can visit to choose his own friend.

It doesn't matter what the Bun looks like as long as Sooty gets on OK with her.......or him !!

Contact your local Rescue and ask if Sooty can visit to choose his own friend.

It doesn't matter what the Bun looks like as long as Sooty gets on OK with her.......or him !!

I love the fact you keep flying the rainbow flag for male pairs Jane :lol:

This does sound like the best idea or you may end up with 7 rabbits like me because of unsuccessful bonding :D

oooh don't throw boys into the mix too - I was confused just enough looking at girls! My plan was to find a rescue nearby that had a few single girls in who would be suitable and then take Sooty to meet them, it's just hard decieding which rescue its best to contact etc I should of just picked one at random without looking at websites first.

Back