• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
I am worried about the buns
They are outside and have a 6x5 ft shed, and a 6ft x 8ft run.
I have started insulating teh shed iwth the shiny bubblerwap stuff in silver on the roof, but it still seems cold in there.
Cos ofall the rain - they have wet feets and they look awful - so I dont know what to do.
the winds are getting up and its getting colder - after loosing boo I'm petrified of something happening to one of these three. Daisy is also going for her spay next wed.
I'd bring them in - but the spare room has carpet which would get wrecked in secs.

What should I do?

no, theyd move it, its a small bedroom that I use for storage, Topsy has 'issues' weeing and popping so itd be everywhere
and they chew
and dig!

i have mine indoors. tarpaulin over the carpet, dust sheet, fleeces. trick is to keep the flooring area free from hay build up or they start weeing on it. big litter tray or trays. not perfectly safe for carpets, but pretty good.

I couldnt brimg them in every day though - if the landlord came - theyd flip. And I'd be worried about temp change, I spent tonight filling it p with hay and straw and shredded paper in giant boxes. They also have snugglesafe
I hope thats enough

Back