• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

foster bunny......

pennypoos

Mama Doe
I`m going to be bringing home a foster bunny tomorrow :love:
Since I adopted my last foster bunny Tinker to bond with Kenny, I now have a spare hutch, so tomorrow I will have another wickle bunny wabbit to feed.
I`v been outside in the fffffreeeeeeeeeeeezing cold today getting the hutch prepared ready for the little bunsters arrival tomorrow afternoon when I get home from my hutch cleaning duties at the rescue.
Ooooo it`s so exiting.:rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

Hope it goes well. I've been fostering for just about a year now and it can be so rewarding :love:

Look forward to seeing piccies of you new bun :)

My foster bunny came this sfternoon. she is a bluey/ grey coloured, uppy eared rabbit, not sure of breed and is very pretty. She`s a very timid little bun so will need lots of attention :)
I haven`t take any pics today because Im poorly, so tomoorow when I`m feeling better I`ll go out and post some pics on here for you to see.
She doesn`t have a name yet, so me and the girls have been trying to decide what we could call her. So far we have come up with the names....
Florrie, blubell, milly and storm,(storm... because she is the colour of a storm cloud) but my favourite name so far is Florrie :D

Back