• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help - What should I do? (also posted in Health)

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Milo had his VHD jab on Tuesday and he has been off colour for a couple of days. I thought that he was pickng up last night and was eating hay when I went to bed. Today has been eating but not much at all and not drinking as far a I can tell. He has gone back to grumpy bunny as well. Should I keep trying to get him to eat and giving him water via syringe or should I call the vets. They are going to think i'm nuts!

I would suggest calling the vets. Its too much of a risk to leave it if he is struggling this much.

:) I really appreciate the advice. Its hard being a new bunny mummy. All the reading I did before I got him doens't seem to be helping.

:) I really appreciate the advice. Its hard being a new bunny mummy. All the reading I did before I got him doens't seem to be helping.

It is hard, before I got mine I read loads and loads of books but they all seem to be wrong unfortunately :( there will always be someone to help you on here so don't be afraid to ask away :D

This is the poorly bunny. Mmmmmmm seems to look better when the food is put in front of him. The bowl looks huge but I think it is just the camera angle.
Bunny3.jpg

Bunny4.jpg

Back