• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 2 french lop house buns - Berkshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Buuny_Friend

I have been contacted by someone who is sadly looking to rehome their house rabbits. I told them I would post them on here for them.

Details from owner:

Fifi is a fawn French lop and jester is a medium cross all black with a White foot I rescued him to be bonded with fifi 2 years ago.
They are house bunnies and will leave with all toys and cage etc.
They love fuss and fifi loves children.
They have had all injections and are both neutered.
I love them very much and they are spoilt and love attention.
I am located in sandhurst Berkshire.

rabbits2.jpg

If you are able to offer these 2 beauties a home, please PM me (buuny_friend).

Thank you :wave:

I am afraid they will have to come to me Erin.. Jester was rehomed from me. :roll:
Can I have her contact number please?

Helen, I am just saddened that she had not contacted me first. I would have been none the wiser. That has really pi**ed me off today. :(

It even says in the adoption contract :

I also understand that for what ever reason if I can not keep my newly acquired rabbit I am to return him/her to Starlight's Rabbit Rescue so he/she can then be rehomed once again.

It is right next to where they sign, and it is in bold!

Of course if you or Erin find a suitable free ranging indoor home for them in the meanwhile, as long as I know, I am happy for you to rehome them. As I only have bog standard indoor cages here suitable for them as of the moment, as Jester was originally a garden bunny.

Helen, I am just saddened that she had not contacted me first. I would have been none the wiser. That has really pi**ed me off today. :(

It even says in the adoption contract :

I also understand that for what ever reason if I can not keep my newly acquired rabbit I am to return him/her to Starlight's Rabbit Rescue so he/she can then be rehomed once again.

It is right next to where they sign, and it is in bold!

Of course if you or Erin find a suitable free ranging indoor home for them in the meanwhile, as long as I know, I am happy for you to rehome them. As I only have bog standard indoor cages here suitable for them as of the moment, as Jester was originally a garden bunny.

PM'd you Kris - very sad :cry:

These are my rabbits and I am now keeping them and making arrangments for outside housing!

Maybe you people should learn from GARTH COMPTON regarding appropriate use of the internet and discussing other people who you know nothing about.

Im not moniting this site and will pass on any further post about me to my solicitor.

I find it hard to believe you are supposed to be bunny lovers and when someone comes to you to ask for help to rehome bunnies because of unforeseen change of circumstances all they do is get slagged off!!!!!!!

I can see why Kris would be upset, you signed the forms saying you would send them back to her if you needed to rehome them.

These are my rabbits and I am now keeping them and making arrangments for outside housing!

Maybe you people should learn from GARTH COMPTON regarding appropriate use of the internet and discussing other people who you know nothing about.

Im not moniting this site and will pass on any further post about me to my solicitor.

I find it hard to believe you are supposed to be bunny lovers and when someone comes to you to ask for help to rehome bunnies because of unforeseen change of circumstances all they do is get slagged off!!!!!!!

Hello Alex.

I had no idea these were your bunnies, but why the threat about solicitors?

We were not discussing you, but attempting to help Erin help you to rehome these rabbits.

Kris has every right to be upset if a rabbit she has rehomed in good faith is not returned as agreed.

Frankly I am glad I turned you down for a homecheck a year ago if this is how you are going to behave when people do try and help.

I'm glad you are keeping them, and I know it is not my business, but I'm not sure if the bunnies will be all right outside if they have always been kept indoors.

I cant see any slagging off??? Just people genuinely concerned about your rabbits! i have adopted from kris too and it does blatently say on the adoption paper that if you ever have to be re-homed they must be returned to Starlights.... she was only pointing this out..

They are very gorgeous bunnies but They cant go outside until the spring now - are they going to stay inside until then?

You contacted me asking for help rehoming your rabbits. At this point, I had no idea one of them was adopted from Kris.

I asked you if I could put a thread on the forum and you agreed.

I have been nothing but nice to you, even offering you alternatives.

Kris is well within her right to be upset as you signed a contract of adoption stating you would return the rabbit if you could no longer care for it.

If I had known that you had adopted from Kris, my advice would have been very different.

Back