• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved Mum & Daughter at Bunny Burrows going for them today.(Photos p 7.)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We are off to Bunny Burrows soon as we have put a reserve on a Mother and Daughter Martin Sable.
We use to have a Martin Sable called 'Bodkin' and he was a wonderful laid back bun and I love the character's of them.
They came in this week at BB and the Mother is only 10 months Bless her and the baby 5 months. (A baby having a baby :( )
We are hoping to bond them both after they are spayed with Kenzo.

Will post some photos later :wave:

Last edited:
:love::love::love: ooo so exciting :D I have to be honest I don't know what a martin sable looks like! Off to Google Images now :lol:

These are the Martin Sables we collected today from Bunny Burrows. The Mother seemingly is now 11 months and her Daughter is 5 months. I have named the Mother 'Kate' after my late Mother. Still thinking about a name for the Daughter. They are beautiful, Mum is very friendly but the Daughter is very nervous but she will be, three different homes in less than a week.

That's Mum on the right in the litter tray
11-11-10007.jpg

11-11-10006.jpg

11-11-10008.jpg

11-11-10009.jpg

11-11-10010.jpg

11-11-10011.jpg

11-11-10012.jpg

11-11-10014.jpg

11-11-10016.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I had posted, but it doesn't seem to be here. Apologies if this a double post though!

They are lovely girls, very lucky to be with you. :wave:

Beautiful bunnies!!! :love::love::love: They dont yet know how lucky they are to be with you. :love:

Let us know when you have decided on name for the daughter :) x

Maysie they are so gorgeous :love::love: like darker versions of my Harvey (and nothing like the pictures Google showed me :roll:) I'm in love :love:

Back