• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy I is not fat.. look no double chin here!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Daisy: I wishes to dispute recent comments that I is a tad porky! I is not and too proves it, here is a picture clearly showing I has no double chins!!

Dudley: Please note the angle this was taken and that the rest of Her Hefalumpness is not in the shot!!! Also please note the tell tale stains of recent munchings :lol:!!!

Daisylookingdownfromabove.jpg

Daisy don't listen to people saying you a tad porky they are jealous because you is so beautiful :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Aaaah, I recognise that particular camera angle ... it's one I use myself. :lol::lol::lol: And I'm sure that green stain around the mouth area is just a funny trick of the light or camera glare. ;) *passes Daisy another handful of feungreek crunchies*

Daisy: Fank you all for yous lovely comments! I is thinking of applying for the next series of Britains Next Top Model Bunneh of course I shall get Dudley to grooms off the unfortunate greensie stainings :oops:

Oh Daisy, you are a bundle of Bunny Perfection ...

Just in from settling Mr McFlurry. :love: No photos today, as I had lost my camera this morning and the weather is foul beyond belief this afternoon. I want him to be a housebun like you. He was in last winter but they say he's not getting in this year. :cry:

Big: Tis true Daisy you have no dewlap

Dudley: it's so big she can plump it up and snooze on it like a big fluffy pillow!!! I think this is a case for DoDo to expose the truth!!

Daisy: Its lies all lies and I don't want no paparazzi hamster getting uncompromising pictures of me and ruining my modelling career before it's even started!!!

Back