• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pwease can a haves sum vibesz? u/d i ad me teefs done, woz easy peasy! & a big thankU

Pwease can a haves sum vibesz? u/d i ad me teefs done, woz easy peasy! & a big thankU

Mummeh tooks me to see de old vetz becuz i gots a free injecshun. De silly vetz man said i iz lookin on de skinneh side, but he knowz nuffin coz he didnts putz me on de silly weight fing or looks at my teefs. I fink datz becuz he knows i eats him up if he doos that, but mummeh said it becuz he not very goods at his occupashun, woteva dat meanz.

I fink i az got me mummeh all worried becuz she makin me go see de good vetz. I dont mindz thou becuz de good vetz give uz munchez but i finks i will eat de vet if she looks at ma teefs like mummeh sed she gonna.

Here iz me prayin dat i dont haves to be put to sleeps to has me teefs looked at. Mah appointment iz at ten toos free and Marleh iz cimmunz to looks afta meh.

30062010155.jpg

Last edited:
Schumi from da Bridge: Hillow Dolly (well Hillooowwww Dolly, it's so nice to have you backs where you belongs...). Please don'ts worry about seeing da vets about your toofs. It's betterer that you sees them becos it will stop your Mummeh worrying about yous. Please be calm when they looks in your mowf, it doesn't hurt.

And your Mummeh will gives you lots and lots of treats and free-range time and cuddles when you get homes becos you are a brave bunneh.

:wave:

Fank yhoos hoomins!! If i gots to go sleeps, i fink de vetz shud put mummeh to sleeps too, she might calms down a bitz! I dunno why i iz alwayz meetin de vetz, Marleh neva goeses, always meh!

u/d i is back from de vetsz

Ello everybun and hoomin.

I is goinz back to the vetsz in de mornins time, but dis time Marleh, me husbun gots to stayz wif mummeh. Jane tolds mummeh that i has to av me teefs done, she told mummeh i can wait if me wants to but it will be more owchies for me. Mummeh said she wants it done now and not laterz becuz i will be more skinneh and tis gettin chilly outs there in me big wooden box fing.

I finks i should haz some say in dese mattersz, i likes me teefs. Mummeh said its for ma own goods and dat i az to be a bwave saussage. But i iz a bunneh, not a saussage!! Marleh getz to camp in mummehs bedroom for a night wiv meh, but only if we bees quiet and not rattle de pen.

'Ello Dolleh!

Nice too 'ear dat da V E T finks it iz yoor teefs not enyfing nazty :wave: I az ad ma teefies doned 'for and it iznt dat bad :wave: can yoo askz fur marleh to goo wif yoo? it alwayz makez me feel betterer :wave:
love fwom Mae

Hello again! Hope all goes well tomorrow. Will be sending you special vibes. :wave: Camping in mummy's bedroom sounds like good fun. You might get special noms. ;)

Mummeh said dat i might 'ave to go 'ave me teefs done every now and agains, but she will ask Jane in de mornin' time.

Mummeh gots upset in on de way home, becuz her gwumpy daddeh said it would be cheaper to puts me down. She gots angry becuz it gots nuffin to do wif dat grumpy hoomin becuz he doesnt takes care of us and its mummeh who gives the vetzs de pennys. Mummeh's daddeh never has liked meh :( i nips him and then grooms mummeh :D

Aww good luck at the vets tomorrow, and you carry on nipping those nasty hoomins, they deserve it! Don't worry about them, you have your Mummeh looking out for you so you will be fine xxx

Mummeh said dat i might 'ave to go 'ave me teefs done every now and agains, but she will ask Jane in de mornin' time.

Mummeh gots upset in on de way home, becuz her gwumpy daddeh said it would be cheaper to puts me down. She gots angry becuz it gots nuffin to do wif dat grumpy hoomin becuz he doesnt takes care of us and its mummeh who gives the vetzs de pennys. Mummeh's daddeh never has liked meh :( i nips him and then grooms mummeh :D

Ma hoomins dad alwayz sighz when 'e findz owt 'ow much Mummeh spendz at da V E T, he finkz we iz jus' wabbit's, buh ma mummeh knowz best :D fankfully Mummeh's mummeh luvz uz so helpz pay fur ma billz :lol:

Ma hoomins dad alwayz sighz when 'e findz owt 'ow much Mummeh spendz at da V E T, he finkz we iz jus' wabbit's, buh ma mummeh knowz best :D fankfully Mummeh's mummeh luvz uz so helpz pay fur ma billz :lol:

granneh (mummehs mummeh) only gives pennies to de vetsz if shez there at de time, an dats not very often becuz she works lots and the vetsz go home when granneh gets home.

u/d i 'ad me teefs done!

and it woz easy peasy! :)

i went wif mummeh and meh packed lunch. mummehs horsey chums were meh nursez and i didnt eatz them coz they gives me lotz of snuggles. I ad a sleep, then ah woke up and noms sum pellets and half a carrot from meh lunch box. I saved a spring gween and apple snacks for me marleh cos they iz favourite and ah woz tired of doin all this nommin.

when mummeh came back, she woz suprised t' see meh so bright. Now i iz back wiv me marleh playin in me tube and eatin more noms. tonight meh n marleh get t' camp out in mummehs room!! :D

Nina, mummehs chum said that meh teefs were v.sharp and that i mights have to go back and 'ave anuva sleeps while they do me teefs again. But not yet cos i is eatin like an 'orsey again. :D :wave:

Back