• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The hunt is on for a wife bun

molly35

Mama Doe
Now I have stopped crying for a minute I suppose as Buzz is going nowhere I should start looking for a new girlfriend for him, but of course the rescue I foster for has no suitable females at present!!! And have done the bad thing of looking at preloved etc and cant believe how many people have bought rabbits for their kids who of course have lost interest and the females aren't spayed 'cause they are kept alone'.

theres a female nethie coming into the rescue tomorrow. And I have just got a new foster bun half an hour ago, a gorgeous girl but she's already had 2 failed bondings.

theres a female nethie coming into the rescue tomorrow. And I have just got a new foster bun half an hour ago, a gorgeous girl but she's already had 2 failed bondings.

aww, is it NRSA you foster for? I'm fostering a gerbil for them, got a hammie coming soon as well.

Might be worth trying the girlie anyway hun she might just not have found the right husbun yet ;)

Back