• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My family - dogs & rabbits :)

mrbunnylove

Warren Scout
Just thought id post some pics of my animal family :wave: I've got 6 rescue dogs and my 2 bunnies

Lulu

rabbit016.jpg

rabbit017.jpg

My Bunnylove

rabbit009.jpg

Sugar

dugs001-1.jpg

Ziggy

dugs009.jpg

Eva (15yr old from cat and dog home)

secretbeach061.jpg

Millie

dugs019.jpg

Mouse

dugs016.jpg

Ziggy, mouse & sugar

dugs022.jpg

Willow

secretbeach049.jpg

That picture of Mouse is scary!

But I love Mr Bunnylove and Eva especially, despite them all being yummy.

lol, is she watching you out of one eye - or is it just the colour of her fur??

They're all gorgeous:love: How are your dogs around the bunnies? I'd love to rehome a grayhound one day but worry they might be a bit conditioned to chase?

lol, is she watching you out of one eye - or is it just the colour of her fur??

hee hee not sure actually never noticed that before :lol:

They're all gorgeous:love: How are your dogs around the bunnies? I'd love to rehome a grayhound one day but worry they might be a bit conditioned to chase?

The rabbits are in the back garden where the dogs don't have access too (shed in winter) and so don't know the rabbits are there. When i bring the bunnies inside the house the dogs are always securely shut away in another room so they can't get with them.

I think one of my greyhounds would be ok with the buns as a non chasers (Millie) but wouldn't trust the others. In saying that, i have heard of a few households where greys live quite happily with cats/rabbits :love:

Hiya and welcome! I like you :love: Your bunnies are gorgeous, and as for your greys, well I am jealous you have more than me! :lol: They are all beautiful :love: :love: :love:

Hi, yes i have a few :D They are so addictive and i love them to bits :love: your dogs are beautiful, is Todd a blue brindle?

Where are yours from? Mine are both from the Retired Greyhound Trust on the Isle of Skye.

Mine are from all different places - Millie & Willow came from GAL (Greyhound awareness league), Mouse came from a fairly new rescue in Scotland (SGS), Sugar & Ziggy both came from private trainers and wee mongrel Eva came from the Edinburgh dog and cat home :) x

Hi, yes i have a few :D They are so addictive and i love them to bits :love: your dogs are beautiful, is Todd a blue brindle?

Mine are from all different places - Millie & Willow came from GAL (Greyhound awareness league), Mouse came from a fairly new rescue in Scotland (SGS), Sugar & Ziggy both came from private trainers and wee mongrel Eva came from the Edinburgh dog and cat home :) x

Yes Todd's a blue brindle, although some say he doesn't have enough blue in him to be a blue brindle, but that's what he's classed as on his vet book :)

I was looking at the SGS before I got Maddy, but she was closer to me in Skye :)

Back