• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Personally, I would have thought that if Pierre is vaccinated, there wouldn't be a problem. :)

I wouldn't let them have any direct contact though (sniffing through bars etc) just as a precaution. :wave:

Personally, I would have thought that if Pierre is vaccinated, there wouldn't be a problem.

I wouldn't let them have any direct contact though (sniffing through bars etc) just as a precaution.

I agree if its just a day or so.

You could always ask her if the bun is vaccinated. You don't have to preach to her.

I've never thought of this. I currently have Mabel who I don;t think is vaccinated and a now fullly vac. Pepy in the same house :?

I'd keep the other bun in quarrantine, just like how us rescue's do it. Isolated area, and wear a set pair of PJ's when dealing with the downstairs bun. If the bun is healthy just stick PJ's in wash, if not then chuck 'em :)

when my buns were alive (RIP) i never had them vaccinated. but this was only because their sibling died from his injection from a bad reaction and didnt want to risk it. they lived to 8 and 9 years so i know i was extremely fortunate! but if i get another rabbit i would definitely get him done. i just cant believe they never got anything!:shock: i think what eveyone above has said is about right though.

Back