• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The dogs- Flye and Wolf

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
I remember a couple of people were asking to see pictures of my dogs, so here they are!

Flye is the Border Collie puppy who is now 6 months old and who lives with my dad. He is quite hyper like any puppy is and loves to play (especially football!) These pictures were taken at a walk in the park by my friend who is an amateur photographer and loved to have such a willing subject

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_00201.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

Wolf is a 3 year old Husky-Akita cross (we think!) who we have had just over a year after getting him from the rescue shelter. He lives with my mum, and is so lazy,although he does love a bit of fuss and attention :love:

SN853057.jpg

SN853068.jpg

SN853054.jpg

SN853077.jpg

I miss my boys so much when I'm at uni, love you loads :love::love:

HOW ADORABLE ARE THOSE TWO....:love::love::love::love: i think youre right... wolf does look akita/husky... the eyes are very akita like:love::love:
i looooovvvveee dogs but cant have one as the buns are terrified of them:cry: we tried walking homeless ones but when we would come home the buns would go nuts.. thumping and grunting at us:cry:
we will have to wait until they go to the bridge before we can even think of having a dog:cry: ... not that im wishing their lives away:no::no:

Back