• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited!! U/D post 21

Lops

Mama Doe
I told my hubby that I would like a bunny playhouse for christmas...he said no! (he always says 'no' before he says 'yes' for some reason :? :lol:)

But the problem is, *I* dont understand 'no' ... ;)

so, next thursday (day off) he's taking me to look and measure up here :lol::lol::lol: http://www.bentleysgardenbuildings.co.uk/

Last edited:
No worries :wave:

It's always a little worrying when they don't put the prices on the website isn't it?! :lol: There are a lot of ex-display ones in our local B&Q lately too so it might be worth shopping around to see if you can get a bargain. :)

No worries :wave:

It's always a little worrying when they don't put the prices on the website isn't it?! :lol: There are a lot of ex-display ones in our local B&Q lately too so it might be worth shopping around to see if you can get a bargain. :)

Yeah!

I'm really only going there as it's quite local and I need to 'get the feel' of the height/ size of the playhouses...then I'll look around at prices for others maybe? ;)

Good plan :thumb: My second playhouse was only £75. It should have been £200 :shock: It had been on display and one of the roof panels had been damaged but that only cost a tenner to replace. :) I guess a lot of places will offload them cheaper at this time of year because only the daftest of kids will be playing out in one in our winter weather! :lol:

Georgie, how many buns have you got in the 4x4?

Two. They have an attached run too. :) I thought it was going to be much too small when I was trying to picture it in my head, but 4X4 is actually more floorspace than a 6X2 hutch and I put a shelf in it too so it seems quite spacious. :)

This is the inside -

68740_10150100915588574_709523573_7529434_6853689_n.jpg

:wave:

Brilliant! :thumb: and thanks xxx

I'm 'thinking of' having two wendy houses with connecting run between them for 4 bunnies (if bonding goes well :shock:) so that should be ok?

If bonding all 4 fails, just C&C will have the new one and M&M will stay where they are

Brilliant! :thumb: and thanks xxx

I'm 'thinking of' having two wendy houses with connecting run between them for 4 bunnies (if bonding goes well :shock:) so that should be ok?

If bonding all 4 fails, just C&C will have the new one and M&M will stay where they are

Sounds good to me :D I purposely built my second playhouse right on the end of the first ones run so I could join them one day if I felt like it. :)

Back