• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo :(

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I am regretting giving Milo the Cylap injection yesterday. It has totally changed his personality :( I really hope he snaps out of it soon. I want my bunny back!

Spenser was 'off' for a day or so after his cylap VHD, so maybe still a bit too premature to worry. :wave:

He is just sitting there staring into space :( Going to take him to the vets tomorrow if he hasnt' come around by then.

He is sort of eating and drinking a little bit but no where near his usual amounts.

He just isn't himself. Has either sat in his cage or in his box all day. Wasnt bothered with his tunnel which he usually loves and doesnt' want anything to do with me.

Yes thats normal for quite a few people - i think they feel out of sorts for a few days - just keep encouraging him to eat, move and drink and he should be fine, of course if your really worried take him back... its a reaction common with the VHD jab but its better than him getting VHD!! x

He is just sitting there staring into space :( Going to take him to the vets tomorrow if he hasnt' come around by then.

He is sort of eating and drinking a little bit but no where near his usual amounts.

That's exactly what Spenser was like. He also had a local reaction on the back of his neck, which seemed to distress me more than him. You should find him a bit livelier tomorrow.

I was having a feel of the back of his neck tonight while he was eating some pellets and that seems ok. He still loves my OH and was sitting on his lap eating the pellets tonight. Just hates mummy at the moment apparently :(

I am keeping it all crossed for Milo to be his usually self when I get up tomorrow.

I was having a feel of the back of his neck tonight while he was eating some pellets and that seems ok. He still loves my OH and was sitting on his lap eating the pellets tonight. Just hates mummy at the moment apparently :(

I am keeping it all crossed for Milo to be his usually self when I get up tomorrow.

That could be significant - assuming you took him to the vet.

I did take him to the vets :(

He has come back. Just all of a sudden he is acting normal again. Still a slight limp but hopefull that will disappear in the next few days. I feel total relief right now.

Back