• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looks Like it's the Garage For me Now

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Been busy extending all the upstairs enclosures today. There is now officially no space for me to sleep :?

So perhaps the Garage beckons :lol: Lots of new bales of hay for me to snuggle into.

Seriously though, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing Bunnies start to explore and enjoy more space :love: Just wanted to tell like-minded Bunny people :D

I expect this is in the wrong section so I am sure it'll be moved to where-ever soon................ :)

Oh Jane, that is so lovely!! I have such lovely images of your home being full of happy bunnies in every available corner! :love::love::love:

Dont sleep out in the garage though as you wont have grown a winter coat! :shock:

Awwww. I think i you are going to do that you will need at least one snugglesafe. Is there space downstairs for you?

I/m sure this should be in housing or may even need locking :lol:

Aw, they do love new space to explore. Their little heads bobbing up and down, rubbing everything with their chin :love::love::love:

Is Eddie still doing OK in his new area?

Oh dear, are you REALLY going to sleep in the garage???? :shock:

Lovely that the buns have more space though, they are very lucky. :love:

Oh dear, are you REALLY going to sleep in the garage???? :shock:

Lovely that the buns have more space though, they are very lucky. :love:

You don't think Jane would spend each night separated from her buns,do you? :lol:

Nah, she'll be bunking in with some of them ;)

jane - you forgot the big bun! she needs an enclosure too. a nice bed, hay is fine, and at least a few fleeces....

presently, my nest on the floor in the upstairs study (bedroom to some but no bed) consists of a mattress two pillows and four duvets, which i consider fairly luxurious ;)

Been busy extending all the upstairs enclosures today. There is now officially no space for me to sleep :?

So perhaps the Garage beckons :lol: Lots of new bales of hay for me to snuggle into.

Seriously though, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing Bunnies start to explore and enjoy more space :love: Just wanted to tell like-minded Bunny people :D

I expect this is in the wrong section so I am sure it'll be moved to where-ever soon................ :)

David has often joked with me about the buns all living in the house and us moving into the shed.

If I were you Jane, I'd just sleep with the bunnies. I've often gone into one of the sheds and laid down with the buns, finding myself nodded off sometime later!

David has often joked with me about the buns all living in the house and us moving into the shed.

If I were you Jane, I'd just sleep with the bunnies. I've often gone into one of the sheds and laid down with the buns, finding myself nodded off sometime later!

Same here! I have often thought about each pair/group of buns and piggies having their own room in the house whilst Paul and I live in the garage. If we need heat, we could always sit in the car with the engine on for a bit! :lol:

Here's a few examples of my days work. I know that many of you have MUCH bigger and better accomodation, but I have tried to create more available space by providing different levels

Nomad and Fred
001-33.jpg

Harry and Murphy
002-44.jpg

Hal and Jo
003-43.jpg

Aisling and Mr Bean
004-39.jpg

Rodney
005-35.jpg

Those set-ups look brilliant, and the different levels will provide stimulation as well as extra space. :thumb:

Those areas look great, Jane! Enough space for some binkies and zoomies, and interesting things to do like the hay box and stuff. Like it! :thumb:

AMETHYST

Back