• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can rabbits...

abi2047

Mama Doe
eat millet sprays? I am asking because they have some down the hardward store for 65p for about 5/6 strands :D

I don't think so no, seeds are generally quite fatty. Theres a risk with some seeds just being swallowed and causing blockages.

Stick them in a tree for the birds!

Ohh, because a couple of weeks ago I was in P@H :)oops:) and they were down the rabbit aisle and said suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and birds on the poster, but I didn't buy any just to be sure. And now today I was in the hardware store and the same thing happened, they were down the aisle with rabbit stuff and said the same thing as P@H. :?

Put all the sticks together with a rubber band, then use another rubber band to hang from a branch!

I don't have any trees in my garden but could I put it in a tree down park which is about 5-10 minutes away as there is lots of wildlife down there. I love it down there, I often go to feed the ducks :D x

Ohh, because a couple of weeks ago I was in P@H :)oops:) and they were down the rabbit aisle and said suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and birds on the poster, but I didn't buy any just to be sure. And now today I was in the hardware store and the same thing happened, they were down the aisle with rabbit stuff and said the same thing as P@H. :?

Unfortunately that is true of lots of things. They say suitable on them but really they aren't. Stick to what is closest to their natural diet, ie grass and weeds.

Back