• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your top 5 bunny toys

Just wondering what everyones buns like to play with/do. I buy toys which look really cool and the bunnys have no interest what so ever. I buy a really simple willow ball and they think their birthdays and christmas has come at once! :lol::roll:

My buns fave things are (in no particular order):
1.cat box
2.willow ball
3.veggie ball
4.kabob
5.old drawer

1. Tunnels
2. Stacking cups
3. Cat tree
4. Willow anything
5. space under the hutch (except Eli, who can't fit)

My bunnies generally aren't interested in toys either, I think their fave things are...

1. Chairs/Stools/Tables
2. Cardboard boxes
3. Cardboard tubes full of hay
4. Carpet Benji (A large block of wood covered in carpet my Dad made for my bunnies when their friend Benji died)
5. Apple branches :)

1. Tunnels
2. Stacking cups
3. Cat tree

What are stacking cups? Id thought about a cat tree once, but wasnt sure if they would use it :? knowing them, id spend a fortune on it and theyd give it a quick sniff and ignore it! :roll:

My bunnies generally aren't interested in toys either, I think their fave things are...

1. Chairs/Stools/Tables
2. Cardboard boxes
3. Cardboard tubes full of hay
4. Carpet Benji (A large block of wood covered in carpet my Dad made for my bunnies when their friend Benji died)
5. Apple branches :)

The piggies like cardboard tubes with hay in, but the buns arent interested. They also like shoe boxes filled with hay/herbs with a tiny hole in for them to chew their way into.

Carpet Benji has intrigued me!

What are stacking cups? Id thought about a cat tree once, but wasnt sure if they would use it :? knowing them, id spend a fortune on it and theyd give it a quick sniff and ignore it! :roll:

I got a cat tree for around a tenner and I often see them sitting on/in it - I got it as a way for them to get on top of their hutch but they can jump up from the floor.

Stacking cups are baby toys, just different sized pots in hard plastic. Mine like to throw them around :)

Oh, they also have a slinky that they only use occassionally but when they do they are at it for ages.

The piggies like cardboard tubes with hay in, but the buns arent interested. They also like shoe boxes filled with hay/herbs with a tiny hole in for them to chew their way into.

Carpet Benji has intrigued me!

My bunnies like lobbing it around rather than actually eating the hay out of it :D

Carpet Benji is basically just a large lump of wood with carpet on. My EC bun used to lean on it and one of my other bunnies just likes to jump on top of it :p

I might try a cat tree.

I want to get them something different for xmas, but dont want to get them anything that their unlikely to use.

1. Weave-a-Ball
2. Plastic keys
3. Weave-a-Ball
4. Plastic Keys
5. TUNNELS!

I used to have a bunny who played with toilet rolls stuffed with hay and foam discs, but no not these 2 :roll:

In no order I think my buns fave things are:

1 - Tree Stump in the garden - look out spot!
2 - Anything made from willow
3 - Apple sticks
4 - Jingle ball - Generally confiscated at night!
5 - Cardboard boxes

1. Plastic treat ball with carrot design
2. Hay cookies
3. Weave-a-ball
4. Willow baskets
5. Tubes/tunnels.

1. Weave-a-Ball
2. Plastic keys
3. Weave-a-Ball
4. Plastic Keys
5. TUNNELS!

I used to have a bunny who played with toilet rolls stuffed with hay and foam discs, but no not these 2 :roll:

is that 2 buns in your pic or one!! do you ever get them mixed up unless you look more closely, its getting like that with my 2 now! :lol:

I have bough my two loads of toys and they just dont bother!

Only thing Herbie likes is pushing his bed or blanket about.

In no particular order ....

1. Cardboard boxes, especially if they are weighted with something heavy like books so the bunnies really have to put their backs into tearing them apart.

2. A kabob with a few barley rings in. Da Vinci tears round the house throwing it about to get the barley rings out. Pineapple follows him around and tries to nick the booty.

3. Tunnels

4. Newspaper

5. Anything seagrass or willow

1. Cardboard box, preferably filled with hay, and preferably one that I dont want them to get in to!
2. Toilet tube inner filled with hay, and preferably with a tasty treat right in the middle
3. Tubes!
4. Curtains (for Starbuck, indoor bunny), or a perch of some kind for the outdoor bunnies
5. Something they can chuck around with their teeth, dig in, or a ball they can nose around.

I'm listing two lists because our two buns are very different.

Scooter 4 year old female diva likes

1. Towel - She burrows in it, tunnels under it and when she's really playful we use it like a matador and she lunges under it and then we wrap her in it so she has to burrow out of it.... cheapest and most fave toy ever for her
2. Toilet rolls - we don't even need to fill it with hay because she chews the hell out of it
3. Tunnel
4. Bunny maze out of cardboard
5. Willow mat - she loves laying on it and has a chewing frenzy on it at least once a day

Ferdie - 5 month old

1. Tunnel
2. Planter with soil in it - but SOOOOOOOOOO messy
3. Balls with bells in them
4. Bunny maze
5. Our couch... he will jump up on it and off of it over and over again :lol:

Mine love ....

cardboard boxes-- all sizes for lying/sleeping on, running through, eating hay out of and ripping up.
my bed-- especially when i'm trying to make it or change the cover.
tunnels-- inside and out. I got a set of those kiddies plastic play tents joined by a tunnel.
towels or fleeces -- to be wrapped up in or covered by ---then we play where's the bunny with all the sounds :oops:

Back