• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Reuben and Razzle U/D New pics p25

Starlight

Warren Veteran
These two beautiful brothers are looking for a home after being let down by a family who was rehoming them.

They are brother to Raisin.

Reuben is the more adventurous and boistrous of the two, and Razzle is quite lively himself!

They are looking for a home together.
Make their wishes come true and give them a home in time for Christmas

Reuben

008-1.jpg

Razzle

012-3.jpg

Newer pic:
059.jpg

Last edited:
Poor darlings, 91 views, and only 1 comment.

All they want for Christmas, is the special kind of love, that only a family/mummy can give.

poor things , i think if i had the space and the money i would take every bunny . I guess you can only do so much :( I only have 1 but am looking for a female once i know if i can neuter frodo .

Arrrrr it makes me so sad they arnt loved like my 2, i was only alowed 1 bun and i now have 2. They look so sweet. Im sure someone will snap them up soon... x

These poor boys, they had a lady interested in them last month, had chats with her every few days about accommodation, vaccinations and food, and advised on everything... and then she just never got back to me about the final homecheck.

So these little men are still here, with that slight glimmer of hope, that there is someone out there waiting to welcome them into their home.

aaaaaw so sorry!
I hope the right person comes along soon.......they are ever so handsome & their piccies look adorably mischievious & cute!:love::love::love::love:

What about Daddy? :shock: :wave:

Hope they get someone before Christmas Kris, however unlikely that may be :(

:oops: And Daddys!

I am hoping they may have a potential person who contacted me the other day, they were interested in Holly and Pudding, but I am in talks with a woman interested in them. How amazing if both pairs could be in homes in time for Christmas! :love: (I can dream!) :lol:

:oops: And Daddys!

I am hoping they may have a potential person who contacted me the other day, they were interested in Holly and Pudding, but I am in talks with a woman interested in them. How amazing if both pairs could be in homes in time for Christmas! :love: (I can dream!) :lol:

really hope so :)

:love::love::love::love:

If I had the aviary set-up that I want these 2 boys could join my 2 girls and look beautiful together :love:

They're gorgeous

Xxx

Bumping these two beautiful boys up. They have been here since they were 12 weeks old, back in October, and have almost been here 3 months! :(

Back