• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit addicted to pringles!!

scoobylou

Young Bun
My rabbit Lucy is addicted to pringles, I left a box on the side today & when I came back in the room Lucy had knocked them over & was eating them like mad. Now every time I open a bag of crisps that are either ready salted or cheese and onion she can smell it & hounds you until you give her some lol.
Does anyone else have rabbits that like weird stuff?

Well my daughter tried giving Mr tumble her milk and he tried to get it from her bottle other than that which happened nope, i wont let him near our food unless its fresh veg and fruit lol

Candyfloss will eat whatever is on the plate, chips, beans, meat, anything. Cloud once ran off with a chip from my plate.

We also had a wildbird last year who would steal baked beans from our plates.

Grimlock used to be obsessed with peperoni pizza. :shock:
He's obsessed with bread but I use it for medicinal purposes with him and to hide medicine in. Anyway when he had teeth he ate a bit of pizza crust and became obsessed with it to the point he'd go crazy if he could smell peperoni pizza. He'd stand on the closed box and rip at it and box it. I loves him. :love:

Everything. No kidding. She has a particular fetish for rubber, including balloons and the soles of our boots. She will do a lot of things to try and get at pasta. She has figured out how to open the (child-locked) kitchen cupboards and enjoys a good nibble at flour and noodles.

She got into a pizza off the counter last night by grabbing the handle of the carrier bag and pulling, chewed through the polystyrene base, ate the base, cheese and puree and left the pepperoni. Luckily there seem to be no ill effects.

She's a ruddy nutcase.

Back