• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooops..... how sad am I?!? :p PHOTO P9

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
I just bought the babies their own min Christmas tree :oops: its kind of made with tinsel and is silver.... £2.50 from Wilkos. Obviously, they will probably ignore it, and I will take it off them if they try to eat it but :love: its cuute! :p

Last edited:
:lol: I havent gone that far but Im going to hang some nice christmassy things on their avairy and I nearly bought them all an advert calander but then relaised I would have to eat 4 choccies a day :p:p still might be a good idea :lol:

:lol: I havent gone that far but Im going to hang some nice christmassy things on their avairy and I nearly bought them all an advert calander but then relaised I would have to eat 4 choccies a day :p:p still might be a good idea :lol:

Hahahaha!! Fab!! I have 1 wooden advent calander that has drawers, maybe I could put a treat for each bun in each drawer :love: Tee hee!

I might get a wee tree for all my, er, extra bunny decorations ... :lol: How little is the Wilkos tree?

Heres a photo of Rimmi checking it out

IMG_4641.jpg

A wee tree ?? I think you will need a 6ft one :lol::lol:

Er, yes, perhaps ... I have lost track a bit of all the various decorations I've bought ... my Dad will definitely have a fit if they all make an appearance downstairs so I'll definitely do something for my room. I had a McFlurry and Spenser bauble arrive from Battlekat today to add to the growing collection ... :oops:

I bought Mr tumble a advent hanging santa with pockets in, going to put a treat in them all for each day :)
Now thats what you call sad :oops:

Back