• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buzz looks so sad

molly35

Mama Doe
Everytime I look at Buzz he looks so sad and it starts me off crying again. How on earth can a grown woman cry over the death of a rabbit - i thought that was for the kids to do........

How on earth can a grown woman cry over the death of a rabbit

Very easily - I lost Hugo over a year ago & I still cry when I think of him, look at pics etc :oops: The hurt never goes away but you learn to live with it :cry:

Hugs to you :wave:

I think it is totally understandable that you're upset, especially when you have a grieving bunny to look after. Noserubs to Buzz.

Everytime I look at Buzz he looks so sad and it starts me off crying again. How on earth can a grown woman cry over the death of a rabbit - i thought that was for the kids to do........

It's completely understandable :cry: Molly was a part of your family and had a special place in your heart. I cried every day for weeks when my special hamster went to the bridge

Back