• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chersey to Kings Langley

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Lillian

Bunnyrun Chertsey to Kings Langley

I need to transport 8 bunnies (in pairs, so 4 carriers) from Chertsey up to Kings Langley on the M25. It needs to be done on a weekend though. If anyone could help it would be really appreciated! Many thanks :)

Thanks Tree, Steve can meet someone at junc 20 of the M25 which is Kings Langley and then take them the rest of the way to Rugby, but Lillian needs someone to help with the first part of the journey :wave:

As no-one seems able to help with this, how far down the M1 are you willing to travel Tracy? As the less Steve has to travel up the M1 the further down the M25 he is happy to go to get closer to Lillian :)

Thank you to all of the above :)

If anyone has some spare time to help out with this, we'd be really grateful!!

As no-one seems able to help with this, how far down the M1 are you willing to travel Tracy? As the less Steve has to travel up the M1 the further down the M25 he is happy to go to get closer to Lillian :)

It would depend on when he's thinking of going to collect them

Liz are we still on for this on Sunday?

As if it's not done this weekend then I won't be able to help with the group until the 1st Sunday in December.:( Which I think is then pushing it for Lillian's time line.

Shaun is willing to come down to your junt on Sunday to meet up with Steve but I need you to confirm which Junt this is. ( I did pm you about this)
I also have Helgalush and her O/h on stand by if need be.

Can you let me know what's happening please before I make any plans for the weekend.:)

I've not heard anything back about this so am assuming it is on hold for now.

If someone gives us a shout when it needs doing again I will see if we are able to help next time :)

Liz I think we're giving Roo a chance to have her panacur so it's now looking at the beginning of December.

Do we know what weekend this is happening yet as we need to make arrangements to get waffle in the next couple of weeks and that is in the opposite direction :?

I'm hoping for a week on Sunday, 5th December.
As the hutch and run I need will be free then until the 20th December so I want to make use of it then while I can.

I'll drop Lillian a pm this evening and get back to you. :)

Ahh Ok I will see what we can do, thats the day we were hoping to get Waffle :? If I leave it until the following weekend he is going to be due a dental as soon as he arrives which isn't ideal.

Just wondering if this is still on for sunday as obviously we don't have to collect Waffle now :( However the weather is looking pretty bad and Steve isn't keen on travelling in icy conditions :?

The bonding can't go ahead until next year :( Ive been meaning to pm you Liz and Tracy. I'm going to get my dad to take them to Kris next year instead. I'm grateful for all the effort you've both put in to try and get this sorted.

Back