• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit shopping list(:

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
okay so i'm trying to give the hutches a bit of a makeover, and so i've made a list of things to buy:):
. new toys
. new hay rack for benji
. new (NICE) food bowls
and all sorts of other bunny related things, like beds and stuff:)

does anyone know of any good rabbit/pet sites that do these things for good value?

okay so i'm trying to give the hutches a bit of a makeover, and so i've made a list of things to buy:):
. new toys
. new hay rack for benji
. new (NICE) food bowls
and all sorts of other bunny related things, like beds and stuff:)

does anyone know of any good rabbit/pet sites that do these things for good value?

:wave: hay experts do some lovely toys, bowls and hay racks :D http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/

I bought some lovely food and water bowls from hyper value - dead cheap and a fantastic size with a non- slip ring around the bottom of the bowls. Not sure if hyper value is local to me tho but wilkos or home bargains etc may have similar. :)

I bought some lovely food and water bowls from hyper value - dead cheap and a fantastic size with a non- slip ring around the bottom of the bowls. Not sure if hyper value is local to me tho but wilkos or home bargains etc may have similar. :)

thanks! i've been a bit naughty and bought them the hay samples and lots of treats:oops: not even what i was meant to be buying:lol:
ah well, maybe benji will find a hay he likes, and at least the treats are healthy ones!

I love Animal Magic as previously mentioned :love:

Hay Experts are good as are BunnyBazaar and sometimes you can get some good bargains on eBay :)

Back