• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leaves

clarebear

Mama Doe
We've got so many leaves in our back garden and Bramble keeps eating them. So far he's been fine, but I do worry that he shouldn't eat them. Anyone know?

We've got so many leaves in our back garden and Bramble keeps eating them. So far he's been fine, but I do worry that he shouldn't eat them. Anyone know?

Do you know what type of leaves they are? mine love the crunchy leaves outside there like crisps :love: although i know the leaves are off the apple tree which are safe :)

I'm not sure to be honest, one is possibly a plum tree, one is a holly tree, but he doesn't like those leaves - too prickly! :lol: Not sure about the others. I am never going to able to keep them all cleared away - nightmare!

Holly is definitely poisonous, not sure about the others. I think most of them wont do much harm once they have dried out and gone brown :?

I have maple leaves (spinning jennies) falling in my garden all the time...I mean mega...buns enjoy foraging though and have always been ok

if you take a picture of the leaf he is eating my O/H is a tree surgeon, he will be able to tell what it is off of if you would like :)

Anyone know about Rowan. Not many come Spenser's way, but we do have a Rown tree. He seems to particularly relish the most unhealthy looking leaves from our apple tree, but he doesn't get that many and they haven't done him any harm.

Back