• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some advice on Mittens nose *pics*

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Ive just been to sit out in the run / do checks and noticed Mittens nose looks dirty ... is it discharge? though I cant physically see anything coming out.

She doesnt sound snuffley is eating loads - anyone seen this before?
Or is it just dirt? :oops:
Its just on the inside of her nose and round her nostuils

CIMG3610.jpg

CIMG3604.jpg

yes she had a slice of carrot this morning and the hay isnt too dusty but not 'dust free' IYKWIM

Is she an outdoor bun? Looks alot like our Henry's nose after he's been rummaging around in leaves/mud etc. :roll: If it were my bun, I'd keep an eye on her & see how she goes - the vet will stress her out & if she hasn't got any other symptoms I'd be inclined to leave her, that's just my opinion of course :)

Hope she's ok :wave:

Is it possibly a bit wet either from the bottle/ leaves etc then gathered dust from the hay sticking to it?

Lola had an RTI but had only clear mucus, that doesn't look nice. I'd get it checked just to be safe. If your worried and you find out it is nothing at least you can put your mind at ease. xx

Back