• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rodge is acting up!!!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Well, as most of you all know, ive always praised my bun Rodge. Hes never chewed & always been very laid back with little Orla......
......And now hes chewing everything, escaping from his pen in the conservatory & chasing Orla & trying to mount her! :shock:

Im putting it down to that he is fed up of being cooped up in the house, he loves to be outside. In the summer he was let out free range from 9am - 9pm. Due to the bad weather, they only get out at the weekends now if its not raining. The reason for bringing him in was to bond him with Orla & shes never been outside so she doesnt have her winter coat.

Anyone elses bun playing up just now?

Well, as most of you all know, ive always praised my bun Rodge. Hes never chewed & always been very laid back with little Orla......
......And now hes chewing everything, escaping from his pen in the conservatory & chasing Orla & trying to mount her! :shock:

Im putting it down to that he is fed up of being cooped up in the house, he loves to be outside. In the summer he was let out free range from 9am - 9pm. Due to the bad weather, they only get out at the weekends now if its not raining. The reason for bringing him in was to bond him with Orla & shes never been outside so she doesnt have her winter coat.

Anyone elses bun playing up just now?

Yes :wave:

Biccy is being a little Terror! Since Wednesday last week lol

Honestly he is driving me round the bend lately! Plan on letting him burn off some energy in the garden this weekend! Orla hates going outside, she just prefers to sit on the back step watching Rodge bomb about.

Shes such a girly bun, would love to sit in a fluffy bed all day being brushed. :lol:

Yep, frustrated bunnies here too. They always take a while to adjust into 'winter phase' and slow down (as they would naturally in the wild in winter). The sudden cold and wet after a very unusually mild Nov has put a right bee in Poppy's bonnet. :roll: She's in a foul mood today and even went to the trouble of going all the way back downstairs two flights, through the kitchen to the hutch they sleep in at night just to dig up her litter tray to let me know what mood she is in! :roll::lol: She's also being food aggressive and just generally a pain in the backside! :D:wave:

Yep, frustrated bunnies here too. They always take a while to adjust into 'winter phase' and slow down (as they would naturally in the wild in winter). The sudden cold and wet after a very unusually mild Nov has put a right bee in Poppy's bonnet. She's in a foul mood today and even went to the trouble of going all the way back downstairs two flights, through the kitchen to the hutch they sleep in at night just to dig up her litter tray to let me know what mood she is in! She's also being food aggressive and just generally a pain in the backside!

:lol: Glad its not just me pulling my hair out! Ive bought a tunnel today so hopefully thatll cheer his lordship up! Orla has never been outside so she doesnt know what shes missing out on, Rodge knows theres a garden to romp around in & he wants out! :lol:

:lol: Glad its not just me pulling my hair out! Ive bought a tunnel today so hopefully thatll cheer his lordship up! Orla has never been outside so she doesnt know what shes missing out on, Rodge knows theres a garden to romp around in & he wants out! :lol:

Oh we just let her out, rain, snow whatever! They went out last night, well Poppy did, it was minus 1! :shock: She was back in after 5 mins, too cold for her, but atleast she got to burn off some of that frustration. Nino is not allowed out in those temps this year with his arthritis, we let him have 1 minute to quickly do one lap of the garden and then he had to play inside. Fortunately he's more than happy to run around the kitchen doing circuits like some battery wind up toy with a screw loose! :lol:

Back