• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty and Fern say THANK YOU ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
To everyone who helped them get their new hutch with run .. :wave::wave:

After many hitches and hold ups :oops:..they have now officialy moved in :D

Thank you to aunty Lynne for the tunnel,toys and posh hay and stuff .. it was lovely of you to donate their furnishings to make it more like home . :D

2005_03222010oct0001.jpg

2005_03222010oct0002.jpg

2005_03222010oct0003.jpg

2005_03222010oct0005.jpg

Sooty and Fern will still be available for re homing if anyone has room for them ...but this hutch will always be refered to as Sooty and Ferns hutch ..even if it gets new residents .. ;)
And hopefully they will now be happier waiting for their new mummy and daddy to find them . :)

They still havent realised what the hole in the floor is for ..:roll:...so havent explored their run yet :)

Looks brilliant, and Sooty and Fern are as lovely as ever. :love: I'm sure they'll enjoy the run too when they find it. :D

Yay - what fab piccies :love: Hope they will be much happier in their new pad, and hope they soon discover their new run :wave: :love: :love:

Ahhh gorgeous bunnies! I like their new hutch and run, very smart, and they look very happy in it! :love::love::love:

They look very happy in their new home. :) Where can I get one of those see through plastic sheets to cover the window bit from? xx

Yay:D I had mine moved in as the paint was drying:oops:

Can yours use the ramp yet? Mine can't I have to lift them into the hutch on a night, which is an :censored: cos one of 'em is Calel:lol:

Yay:D I had mine moved in as the paint was drying:oops:

Can yours use the ramp yet? Mine can't I have to lift them into the hutch on a night, which is an :censored: cos one of 'em is Calel:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:.. thats funny :lol:

:oops: sorry :oops:

i lifted them out earlier ... fern has found her way back in ...sooty hasnt .. :roll:

Hopefully they'll get the hang of the ramp soon. My rabbit nephew took about a month, but he was just 3 months old. Spenser took longer, but that's because it took me ages to put it in as someone told me rabbits could break their backs on them. :shock:

Back