• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Tumble having his vaccs tomorrow

Mr Tumble

Warren Scout
:wave: Mr tumble is going to hate me tomorrow :( he is having his first vacc tomorrow at 5!
Not bad £15 a injection, i asked how much it would be to castrate him it will be £70 reckon this is good? i always go to them for having my rabbits castrated but its more because of his size? its £40 for normal sized buns but for bigger breeds £70 but i trust them and its going to be a month 2weeks till he is castrated so im going to save up for it to be done by them :)

£15/vacc sounds pretty good. Mine are £25 each or book both at the same time for £40

Myxi jab tomorrow i take it? VHD is done 2 weeks post myxi jab :)

Biccy's castration was £68, including recovery food, fibreplex for his gut, plus his post-op checkup :)

Well because ive had so many pets go to them they dont charge me consultation fees because we had so many pets registered with them (me and my mum use the same account with them) and she has a lot of pets which go there.

Yes Myxi jab tomorrow, yes i know about waiting 2weeks for the other vacc :D

Back