• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possible Christmas Outing for the buns!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I may be swaying my parents into letting me take the buns to theirs for Boxing day and the 2 days after :shock: :lol:

My Dad says its okay, but needs to speak to my Mum, who is the problem area here!

I've said i'll keep them in a dog crate and will take the pen with me, and offered to pay for any stains to be cleaned from carpets if any are made and to keep them clean and safe away from them!

Hope this works...! if so, i'll be purchasing a dog crate to take with us!

Vibes from everyone that Mum says yes!

I may be swaying my parents into letting me take the buns to theirs for Boxing day and the 2 days after :shock: :lol:

My Dad says its okay, but needs to speak to my Mum, who is the problem area here!

I've said i'll keep them in a dog crate and will take the pen with me, and offered to pay for any stains to be cleaned from carpets if any are made and to keep them clean and safe away from them!

Hope this works...! if so, i'll be purchasing a dog crate to take with us!

Vibes from everyone that Mum says yes!

Well she has to say yes, or she can't moan about you not staying over night!!

aww, hope you get to take them! we're lucky that both sets of parents live in the same town as us and we'll deffo pop back loads during the days to check on the fur babies. they have to have their christmas dinners too!

aww, hope you get to take them! we're lucky that both sets of parents live in the same town as us and we'll deffo pop back loads during the days to check on the fur babies. they have to have their christmas dinners too!

One set of parents (OH's) are about 2 minutes up the road.

My parents are 3 hours, 200 miles away :lol:

I'm in a similar situation, either all of us are going to the parentals or none of us - unless my dad wants to pick me up on xmas morning and take me back the same night...

Cos of the trains and bank holidays being a pain I cant do a quick visit there and back without spending more than one night away from the disapprovealots...

If they're worried about the carpet what about a cheap tarp and then a blanket over the top?

Good luck - hope it goes well. Afterall, she's your mam and mams want their kids around no matter what they bring with them! :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

She said YES!

Total surprise!:shock:

Bunnies are coming for boxing day and the 2 days after!

Time to go buy that dog crate...!

Yay - I'm not surpised though. You never know - it took me 8 months to convince my parents to let me have a rabbit, and now Mum especially dotes on him 9you know about the pellet problem :roll::roll:).

Back