• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best things about too much bunny info...

willowholly

Mama Doe
Ok,so I mentioned in another thread the possible downfalls of sites like these,what about the pluses?I got most of my info from Rabbitin on or other books & the best things I have learnt from them & bunny sites are:
bunnys eat grass grass grass
they love apple branches & leaves
pelleted food is better than mix
85% of unspayed does get ca ovary by age of 5years
bunnys can live in the house
Actually there are too many things to mention what ive got from reading & these sites but the best thing ive got from this site ,is
MY DILLY!!!!!!!:love:

Pretty much everything I know about rabbits is from here. Good and bad, plus Sally was found through here and I love my little snobby bunny:lol:

The best thing for me about having rabbit info (not all gained from this site) is that it allows me to do what I do, especially in health respects, reading their behaviour, and also all I have previously done with RSPCA bunnies.

Well before I found this place mine had too little space, mix and not enough hay. Now they have a whole room, pellets and masses and masses of hay. Oh and I used to pay £7 a bag, now I pay £6 a bale so save a huge amount of money, and it's better stuff. :thumb:

Taking in a sick bunny and making him/her better is the best feeling ever! :D

Of course, some buns will die despite treatment, or will have an incurable condition which means you can only provide palliative care, but it's still nice to know that you've helped them in some way.

Taking in a sick bunny and making him/her better is the best feeling ever! :D

Of course, some buns will die despite treatment, or will have an incurable condition which means you can only provide palliative care, but it's still nice to know that you've helped them in some way.

Thanks to you & Jill & the intensive treatment you gave my Dill,I now have a bouncy,mischevious little boy,who has made me fall in love with the harlequin breed.:D

Thanks to you & Jill & the intensive treatment you gave my Dill,I now have a bouncy,mischevious little boy,who has made me fall in love with the harlequin breed.:D

That was all Jill. I didn't have any problems with your boy at all when he was at mine...he was a total angel :love:

That was all Jill. I didn't have any problems with your boy at all when he was at mine...he was a total angel :love:
Thats not what I heard!!:lol:
As for Jill,to syringe feed a bunny over the xmas period shows so much love & devotion.I will always be ever grateful to her.

anyone involved with the exquisite dill deserves praise and favour. what a beautiful bunny!
He's a stunner isn't he.He has such a cute face.Ive never known a bun have so many different facial expressions-he uses his eyes & moves his ears & it gives him such a different look!:lol:

Back