• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shanghai (quite pic heavy)

X_Bex_X

Alpha Buck
Hey all!

I've been in shanghai(weekend in beijing) for 2 weeks and ive missed my bunnies sooooooo much! (mums been looking after them :)) just wanted to share a few piccies with y'all :) these are all from beijing, i haven't managed to upload the pics from my camera, can't do that until i get home but..here goes...

The Great Wall of China....
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

me at the great wall..

IMG_0206.jpg

my uncle (right) me and my brother in the forbidden city by a tree where the lat emperor of china had his photo taken with his wife...
IMG_0266.jpg

The forbidden city

IMG_0226.jpg

Here we are stood on a stone at the temple of heaven where the emperor used to give thank and make prayers to the gods for a good harvest in autumn and for water in the spring....

IMG_0284.jpg

and finally .... at the temple of heaven...

IMG_0289.jpg

thanks :D i know, i never ever thought that i would go to the great wall!!! also we flew on a jumbo there and that was on my top ten list of things i want to do!!! i never thought id get on one so early in my life! :p

Back