• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy says I wish they did this in pink!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Daisy: I is not convinced I doesnt think this is my colour :? Unfortunately they dont make it in pink!

Dudley: but more importantly do they make them in a bigger size :lol::lol:

bd1ac8a2.jpg

That photo has made my night! :love::love::love:

You are very lovely Daisy, I am looking after your boy lookalike, Mr McFlurry, Wed-Friday this week. :D

Daisy: Fank you everyone! I has decided it doesn't quite suit me altho I tried it out for quite sometime!

Dudley: yes I was stuck in the tunnel for ages!!!

Daisy: you could have gone out the other end!!

Dudley: I didn't want to!

Daisy: :roll: anyway Susie bun I can't waits to see piccies of Mr McFlurry I find him very handsome!!

Goodness, I was so busy looking at Daisy I didn't notice the attached tunnel. :shock::lol:

Daisy, I haven't been given the key to access McFlurry yet, but I hope to get some new piccies this afternoon when I go to give him his tea. :love: I'm hoping to have him as a house guest between Christmas and New Year, and I'll be in no hurry to give him back! ;)

I'm hoping to have him as a house guest between Christmas and New Year, and I'll be in no hurry to give him back! ;)

Just pretend you're out when they come to collect him. ;) :lol::lol:

Daisy, I think they should do that in pink too!! But you look pretty in anything. :love:

You've reminded me that my tunnels and interchange are stuck in the shed somewhere under a couple of bales of hay.... I should dig them out soon for A & B.

Daisy: I is not convinced I doesnt think this is my colour :? Unfortunately they dont make it in pink!

Dudley: but more importantly do they make them in a bigger size :lol::lol:

bd1ac8a2.jpg

:lol::lol: Blimey she's a big girl :lol:

ETA no offence Daisy you are very pretty :love:

Dudley: :lol: dats what I keeps saying!! She blocks the whole tunnel when she gets in there :lol:

Daisy: :evil: I is not fat I just has vewy thick fur!!!!

Big: We have this too with all the tunnels, I don't like it much either. I might like it more if it was pink though

Beige:
Dudders tell them! It can't be pink it has to be green and they are for practicing bun army manouvers :roll:

Back