• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Various stages of B's tattoo....

willowholly

Mama Doe
The day I had my tattoo......

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

The 2nd stage,after I had her paws altered....

2104.jpg

2110.jpg

Healed & there forever....

2122.jpg

2125.jpg

2120.jpg

Last edited:
I love it! a pet never lets you down, so never the need to get rid! and it's so pretty just like her:love:

Ahh,thankyou.I know this is probably not what you meant but I find myself asking for a home for a cat belonging to a friend & I feel I could never do that to my pets.I may have often thought about it when there has been teething problems but could never go through with it.My pets have always,& will always be,pets for life.& now I have got B for the rest of my life!!:lol:

Can't think of a better tattoo to have! I've never had one as I always think that whatever design I chose I would at some point probably decide I didn't like it anymore. I think a tattoo of one of my buns is possibly the only design I would never get fed-up of!

Its so well done, very pretty!

thats a really good tatoo! if you don't mind me askin where did you get it done? im trying to pluck up the courage to get a tatoo of my chinese zodiac, the dragon, i want to get it dne near my ankle but ive heard it hurts!

thats a really good tatoo! if you don't mind me askin where did you get it done? im trying to pluck up the courage to get a tatoo of my chinese zodiac, the dragon, i want to get it dne near my ankle but ive heard it hurts!
I live in Lincolnshire,which is where I had it done.To be honest I was warned not to go to him as hes not very good but I ignored them cos he did my others & I felt comfortable with him.Im glad he did it.We had a laugh & it turned out great!:)

Back