• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blind Rabbit

unalakey

Mama Doe
Nell (preloved Rabbit) has been for her health check today and tests confirmed that she is blind:( she has been booked in for her spay next Friday and they will do a thorough check whilst under anaesthetic to make sure nothing sinister is going on behind one of her eyes:( I hope she will be ok, she has had a rubbish life up to know being constantly bred from, she is such a lovely rabbit considering her past, the vet found loads of old scars on her body also:(
IMGP1250.jpg

poor lickle bun...:cry: we had a blind bun who was bonded to a sighted bun. she helped him loads with confidence etc:D i hope shes ok having her spay next week and that nothing sinister is found....:love:

Awww poor little thing but she has you now and you know that what ever she will be loved and looked after :)

Awww she is gorgeous :D

Louie is blind but you would never know it! He bombs around enjoying life to the full! Only thing is he sometimes loses his bearings and ends up shoved up next to a cupboard or wall!

Thanks guys:wave: she is a sweetie and she dosent seem to struggle in the garden although she sometimes bumps into the bird table, she justs struggles finding her food, she knows its there but in the excitemnet she usually stands in her dish and tips it all flying:roll: hopefully her spay will go well and i can bond her with another bun from Kayj's:D

Awww poor wee Nell :cry:

Our Evie is blind (our preloved conti with no eyes) but like Louie above, you would not know in the slightest!!! :shock: :D

She is so inquisitive & into everything - she's an absolute darling :love:

I really hope that Nell will be ok when she's speyed next week & you find nothing to worry about further with her eyes. Give her a huge snuggle from me xxx

Awww poor wee Nell :cry:

Our Evie is blind (our preloved conti with no eyes) but like Louie above, you would not know in the slightest!!! :shock: :D

She is so inquisitive & into everything - she's an absolute darling :love:

I really hope that Nell will be ok when she's speyed next week & you find nothing to worry about further with her eyes. Give her a huge snuggle from me xxx

Aww Evie is gorgeous:love: It was Kayj her first noticed some scarring in one eye, i thought her sight was limited but the vet said she has no light reflexes in her other eye either:( she seems happy enough, just glad she is being speyed and has put weight on, finally her breeding days are over:D

Back