• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster cat

Fran

Warren Veteran
Had to take some photos of this scrummy boy :love: He's so friendly, very skinny under all his fluff though so has come home to make sure he's eating and drinking ok & he needs a de-matt as well.

P1030353.jpg

P1030351.jpg

P1030365.jpg

P1030367.jpg

That is some face hes got there in the first pic!! Gorgous boy!! Whats his story???

That is some face hes got there in the first pic!! Gorgous boy!! Whats his story???

Marriage breakup apparently. He's 4 years old, came in with another cat but they don't get on, the other one has scabs all over him so seems to have been fighting, although this one doesn't have any.

Marriage breakup apparently. He's 4 years old, came in with another cat but they don't get on, the other one has scabs all over him so seems to have been fighting, although this one doesn't have any.

Thats a shame.4 yrs old?? Hope he finds a loving home.Hes got loads of life in him, to amuse some Cat Mum.xxxx

hes sooo regal....:lol: very handsome:love:
why dont people think before they get pets?..... we have been together nearly 15 years and have always discussed what would happen to the pets should we split....he takes fish and cats ,i take buns and piggies:D
you dont give up kids to social if you split:shock:

hes sooo regal....:lol: very handsome:love:
why dont people think before they get pets?..... we have been together nearly 15 years and have always discussed what would happen to the pets should we split....he takes fish and cats ,i take buns and piggies:D
you dont give up kids to social if you split:shock:

I know it's ridiculous isn't it! Poor cats :(

Don't think he is a Birman, I thought Persian but I am not too sure about cat breeds really

Back