• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got some visitors. Post 159, Attempt over. :(

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I have some bunnies here for bonding!

One is the lovely Clover who I fostered previously when bonding her with Hazel-Flare, then the others are hopefully her new friends to be.

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

That's right!

There are four of them bonding in my living room!

Last edited:
Spotlessly clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:
My 2 are like,slumming it!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Lovely bunnies!!!!!xxxx

Spotlessly clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:
My 2 are like,slumming it!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Lovely bunnies!!!!!xxxx

They've been in it about 2 minutes :lol: Just you wait! You didn't see the area they had been bonding in at the Centre. :lol:

I love to see rabbits in bigger groups... These seem to be taking it all in there stride :D

I know, bunnies are lovely in groups. These are doing incredibly well. As soon as Treacle gets over being anxious, then everything should be fine, as long as no humpy humpys from Clover.

Hmmmmmmmm....could I REALLY bond all of mine??????
Utter Chaos!!!!!

More pics please...specially of filth and squallor!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

So, who do we have here?

Well, this is Clover. She is the one I'm trying to bond into the group. She has been losing weight and is pining desperately for company. Her family say that her spark returned when she met these guys which is awesome. I love, love, LOVE Clover, a lot, and its great having her back here (even if sad circumstances did bring her here).

013-2.jpg

This is Treacle (soon to be called Thistle? maybe?). She is an anxious bunny and shows it with being hostile. She is doing ok with Clover though, but there have been a few 'moments'. But equally, more moments where they have been good together. Treacle has groomed Clover too. What interests me about Clover and Treacle is that, is you remove the marking, they look VERY similar to each other. They arrived at the Centre at a similar time (although through different means) and I just can't help but wonder if they came from the same person and are potentially related.

017-1.jpg

This is Blakey (soon maybe to be called Honey?). He is a VERY cheeky chappy and very friendly to both rabbits and people. Currently he is all snuggled up with Clover. He's done a fair bit of grooming with her.

019-1.jpg

This is Allsorts (maybe soon to be called Dunlop- if I get my way :lol: Althouh I suspect her new family will call her something natural, despite Dunlop being their tongue in cheek idea). Allsorts seems to be the smarter one of the group, but also more reserved. She also seems to have bene HUGE at some point because she has fat sags behind her front legs, and a saggy dewlap and a huge spare type around her bum, just above her tail (I'll take a pic later, its awesome).

020-2.jpg

And here are a couple of random pics.

007-1.jpg

011.jpg

021-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

We've had a few scuffles recently. All between Clover and Dunlop, and all triggered by something (not a dominance battle). Like, I had to give Clover some Metacam and gave it on some parsley and fatso Dunlop decided she wanted in on that. Its all sorted now and they are snuggled together again.

I'm hoping that the Metacam will encourage Clover to eat some hay because she's eating very little hay right now.

Clover seems to have teemed up with Blakey a lot which is nice, and he seems to seek her out.

We've had a few scuffles recently. All between Clover and Dunlop, and all triggered by something (not a dominance battle). Like, I had to give Clover some Metacam and gave it on some parsley and fatso Dunlop decided she wanted in on that. Its all sorted now and they are snuggled together again.

I'm hoping that the Metacam will encourage Clover to eat some hay because she's eating very little hay right now.

Clover seems to have teemed up with Blakey a lot which is nice, and he seems to seek her out.

How long have you been bonding them for??

I like their names too!

How long have you been bonding them for??

I like their names too!

We started at the Centre today, and then moved to mine. They have been together since Midday.

I'm a bit concerned about Clover because of her lack of eating. I'm considering separating them overnight. It will give me a chance to feed her up some, monitor her poos and work out where she is. Since I saw her a week ago she has got super skinny and since being here has eaten two strands of hay until she had some Metacam, when she promptly tucked right in.

I'm also flat out on my feet and worried about myself with lack of sleep and how I will cope because I have spent the last few hours on total alert, which you would expect, but I'm not sure I can do that overnight.

My intention would be divide this area in two, and then swap them tomorrow morning, but also, I have to drop of two buns at the vets tomorrow so they can all come on a car journey.

I feel really guilty doing it, even though there are good reasons for Clover, but I can't not sleep. Life is hard enough with sleep, let alone without it.

Last edited:
Back