• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The loves of my life....

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Kenzo who is such a sad boy at the moment and grieving for his lost love Hope who died last week.

9-11-10004.jpg

Watching him is sad as I know he misses Hope so much but in time we will bond him with a new girl and hopefully he will be happy again.

9-11-10006.jpg

Mummy Helen, she is not half as grumpy as she use to be and is getting to be a little love although she is still very protective of her Daughter Baby Saint.

9-11-10007.jpg

Baby Saint, for a blind and disabled bunny she is quite amazing, such a lovable and funny little character I love her so much.

9-11-10019.jpg

The Grump Chudleigh Flint, never was a Nethie so narkie as Chud's but he wouldn't be Chud's if he wasn't.

9-11-10010.jpg

Rosie and Murphy she is such a pretty girl with her one ear up and one ear down and Murphy always hanging out the litter tray with that cute face begging for treats.

9-11-10011.jpg

Big girl Tia, the biggest of the Tuckerbunny gang but as nervous as a mouse.

9-11-10012.jpg

Chocolate bun Jamie, she is such a lovely natured girl so friendly.

9-11-10013.jpg

Old couple Sox and Henry, sleep and eat and that's about it.

9-11-10017.jpg

Gentle Pud, he is such a big softee and the worlds worst 'begging boy'.

9-11-10023-1.jpg

Amazing Grace, Mother of five children and who are now all at the Bridge, Hope being the last one to leave us, strange we have a candle lit for Hope we light it every day and it's on the dining room table and Grace sit's under the table when we light the candle. Very strange.

9-11-10024.jpg

Periscoping Parsley, still periscoping, still the nosiest bun we have ever had

9-11-10029.jpg

Tiny Roly the Nethie such a cutie with attitude.

9-11-10032.jpg

Old boy Gypsy has an eye for Parsley .

9-11-10031.jpg

Nervous girl Holly although she is getting better but it's taken over a year for her to trust us but we are getting there.

Holly001.jpg

And the yougest of the gang Cloud, last to join us and she is such a friendly loving little bunny.

9-11-10026.jpg

This is why I get up in the mornings :love::love::love:

Back