• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has some kind person sent us some towels!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
A delivery van arrived int he yard today and I was confused because we haven't ordered anything lately, except for the hutches which will arrive next week.
I signed for 2 parcels and it was addressed to the sanctuary, opened them up and there are lots of towels.:D I can't find any details of the sender and assume it was somebody from here!
'Fess up so I can thank you!:wave:

aaaahh thats lovely! Not me!

Bump for the person who now walks starkus after bath time!:lol:

Ok, i fess up, it was me :):)
I sent some to you and some to kay. Seen them on offer on a site i was looking at the other day so i sent you them :)
Glad they came ok.

Were they giant towels? Just checking that they were the right things that came.

Ok, i fess up, it was me :):)
I sent some to you and some to kay. Seen them on offer on a site i was looking at the other day so i sent you them :)
Glad they came ok.

Were they giant towels? Just checking that they were the right things that came.

I did wonder if it was you. Thank you so much, it really cheered me up. The towels are huge and I'm going to use some of them for Katie and Betsey's speys which will hopefully happen later in the month.

Back