• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mabel is going to eat us out of house and home!

chul

Staff member
As many know, I rescued Mabel on Sunday. Apparently she is about 6 months old. I know shes bigger than Pepy but she seems constantly starving! She ate two bowls of nuggets yesterday which were nearly double what I give Pepy, and also ate ALL the hay in her hayrack while I was at work, and some from her litter tray.

She didnt eat as much hay last night, and I know I dont have photos to show her size yet, but shes not massive or fat. Shes lionhead cross who knows what!

Not sure if anyone can help lol, just wanted to tell people!

Where did she come from? Was she neglected? Maybe she's eating lots now because she thinks there'll be no more food...

Bless her!!

:love:

She was from a 'rescue' but not a great one. No jabs, no neuter. No background story either!

I have a 7 mth old and she wont stop eating but she is now bonded with my nethie who isnt greedy and always has pellets in his bowl but not now so when i go in on the morning my poor nethie is starving cus the big ones ate everything soon as its put in the cage maybe it is because they are young but i cant see a rabbit starving begging for the bowl to be filled so mine probably does have more than she should but shes not fat shes just right xxx

Back