• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you ever.....

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
.....have rabbits again?
As much as I love Rodge & Orla, I dont think ill ever have buns again. Was just wondering if theres anyone out there that feels the same as me? :oops:

They are certainly a joy to have in my life but I get myself so stressed with the mess they make & when they get sick.

I thought the same way as you but, when I lost my last rabbit, Sooty, I lasted a week before I got Louie!

I can't ever see my life being bunnyless now. I do get stressed with the mess they make and when they get sick, yes, but the fluffy joy they bring me and my OH would be too missed. They brighten up both our days.

Hope your okay :wave:

i did... when pearl was dying and Alvin was in stasis yet again, i was going to keep him single and break the circle... lasted 4 days after pearls death :lol:

took me a few months to get over constant panic, but right now i will never be bunless or even comtemplate it.

i will happily be dogless after Ralph pops off tho :oops:

Damn right I will!!!

(I like bunnies better than most people I meet, so would rather spend time with them for company :oops:)

I have had rabbits for 26 years with a 2 year break when I had none, I now have 17 and could never imagine my life without a rabbit in it, they keep me alive. :)

I love them so much but I dont think id replace them once theyre gone. Im constantly worrying that they are bored or im not spending enough time with them. Im more relaxed when it comes to the care of my 5 dogs.

Hope this doesnt come across like im being negative about rabbits!

The only time I haven't had a rabbit was a year or two when I was 1-3 years old (I'm 18 now) after my parent's first rabbit died. I can't imagine a life without rabbits.. I can barely remember not having rabbits :lol:

The only time I haven't had a rabbit was a year or two when I was 1-3 years old (I'm 18 now) after my parent's first rabbit died. I can't imagine a life without rabbits.. I can barely remember not having rabbits

Thats whats its like with my dogs! :lol: Aaw I love my rabbits though, maybe I just wont have house rabbits again, roll on summer when I can put them back outside! :lol:

I think I will. Although I do worry about what would happen to them if something happened to me.

I think I will. Although I do worry about what would happen to them if something happened to me.

Another worry that I have, I know my family would take them on but they wouldnt spoil them the way I do. :love:

Im a total neat freak!:roll: Im sure the 2 of them wreck the place to wind me up! :lol:

My house has just been decorated downstairs no wall paper to chew on now BobbY :lol:

They do do it on purpose, the loo of glee they have when shredding my stuff to bits :evil:

They ate my Uggs when I stupidly fell asleep on the floor next to them......:evil: I was so mad, took me a few days to get over it!

They ate my Uggs when I stupidly fell asleep on the floor next to them......:evil: I was so mad, took me a few days to get over it!

haha.. my slippers have been got as well.. I love my pink ugg slippers!

And they battered my fav pillow... they look to see if you are watching first :evil:

I think I will need some sort of break eventually (to do college or uni or whatever) but I cant ever imagen only having one bunny again :? so basically I dont know :thumb:

I will definatly have more rabbits. Most of which I hope will be problems ones from rescues who would normally never find a home otherwise

Both Rodge & Orla were rescue buns, its so rewarding giving them such a lovely life. Maybe a long time after I say goodbye to them, ill come across a pair of buns who need some love that theyve never experienced! Never know!

Back