• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Guy and Fawkes, 5 month old boys. Can go as a pair or singles - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:3
Sex: 2xMale
Age(s): 5 months old
Name(s): Guy and Fawkes
Neutered: Yes on 20/01
Reason for rehoming: Result of an accidental litter. Owners were keeping them in a hamster cage and were desperate for them to go as they were out growing the cage...
Will the group be split: Would be nice to see the boys go as a pair, but they can be split as long as they are to be paired with a speyed female.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Medical: Both were underweight and dehydrated on arrival because the owner admitted she couldn't afford to feed them. Now in perfect health :)

Very friendly boys :)

Guy and Fawkes
HPIM7444.jpg

HPIM7445.jpg

Last edited:
oh wow! Now if I were starting out with bunniess..theyd be reserved by me! They are gorgeous -how beautiful!:love:

I want Fizz. Why can't all bunnies just get on together then I could just go ahead and have a trio.:love::love:

Shes so lovely and friendly. Fizz is very 'helpful' in her own way when its clean out time and doesn't make the whole thing much more difficult than it needs to be....not at all :roll::lol: its very cute though :love:

What gorgous bunnies:love: Hope they will find great forever homes soon.
And :shock: at the hamster cage!!! Poor little things, well done for taking them in, I bet they are loving having some space.

Helen x

Fizz has now found a loving home :)

Guy and Fawkes are still here! They arrived on the 5th November and its time they found a loving home. They can go together or separately as long as they are to be paired with a speyed female rabbit. We can assist with bonding if needed :)

No one loves them :O They have been here since November :( I have watched them grow from wriggly babies to nearly adults :\

I do! They look so silky soft :love:

I could squeeze one in, but not two, and I couldn't separate them!

I'm working on getting my sister to move out... My mums thinking spare room, whereas I'm thinking bunny room :lol:

I do! They look so silky soft :love:

I could squeeze one in, but not two, and I couldn't separate them!

I'm working on getting my sister to move out... My mums thinking spare room, whereas I'm thinking bunny room :lol:

They can be split as long as they are to be paired with another bunny :)

Back